Thursday, March 12, 2009

Oxygen Magazine

The oxygen magazine this month is amazing. The magazine is filled with fabulous articles, great recipes, great meal plans. I feel so motivated and inspired to do better in my daily prgress of fitness. The articles are inspring me to eat more clean. To really think about what you are putting into your body. If you feel like you really need chocolate, take a 15 minute walk because you probably will not want that chocolate when you return. The walking produces endorphins and those make you feel good just like chocolate. If you think you are hungry drink an 8 oz glass of water and wait 10 minutes to see if you were really just thirsty. Oh, I cannot tell you what great ideas are in this months oxygen everyone needs to go buy it, you will be just as motivated as I am. Happy Clean Eating!!!

No comments: