Monday, May 5, 2008

Kids

With a busy schedule and 5 kids to take care of, life can get a little bit crazy around here making clean eating a little bit challenging because sometimes I feel like all I do is prepare and clean up food. I do love knowing that my family is eating well and everyone is eating good foods for their little growing bodies, that is so important to me. I cannot be with them at all times, but I hope that I am instilling good eating habbits and helping them to know what foods are good for their bodies. They all know exercise is important they see Alex and I making a daily effort to make sure we are getting our exercise in. They all know mommy must run before we do anything or go anywhere. Clean eating is a great lifestyle and one that kids can adapt to easily. We all enjoy fresh fruit and vegetables at our house. Although the veggies are sometimes a fight we try to get what our bodies need. The kids even like protein shakes, they think protein shakes taste like a treat. I like hearing that. Happy Clean Eating!!!

No comments: