Sunday, June 1, 2008

Clean

I feel like I have fallen off the blogger seen here for a little while. We have been in Hawaii with my side of the family having a wonderful time. But wow I am so happy to be home and to be able to open the fridge and know that there is "CLEAN" food in there. Being on vacation is really hard to stay clean. I did pretty well everyday until about dinner time and then I always wanted a treat because we were eating at a resturant that had yummy treats. So 50% of the time I would give into my cravings. But I am home now and 100% dedicated to Clean Eating. We went shopping yesterday and loaded up the fridge and pantry with all the clean eats we eat around here and I feel so good today. I love eating clean. The energy I feel is great. I love knowing that I am feeding my kids well too and they are getting great foods for their little growing bodies. Eating out is great because someone else is doing the work but you don't know exactly what they are cooking with and that always makes me a little nervous. I like to cook because then I know exactly what I am putting into my body. Clean Eating is the only way to be. Happy Clean Eating!!!

No comments: