Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Workouts

I am so happy this week. My workouts have been so great, I am attempting P90X once again. This time I am doing the program my way. When I do the program suggested I feel like I start bulking up which is not what I am trying to do. My muscles respond really quickly to weight training so I have to be careful not to do too much. I love to incorporate yoga and Pilate's into my weekly schedule. Yoga is my favorite. Yoga really helps me stay limber. I really love to run outside but that doesn't work right now for my schedule with 5 kids to deal with so I run on the treadmill and try to vary each workout so every time I run I am doing something a little different. I do wish I could run outside more, maybe when summer comes and it is not so darn cold outside, because it really is so super cold around here. Happy Exercising!!!

No comments: