Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Depressed

Okay, I think I am depressed? I am not easily depressed that is just not my personality. But I am looking out the window right now and it is gray and super cold outside. I am depressed, I am so ready for sunshine and summer time. This spring and been horrible so, so, so, cold. We are still inside dying to be outside. The kids are going crazy and I am going to loose it any day now because I am not sure if summer is ever going to come to Washington. I think Washington is the most depressing place to live on the planet. We NEVER see the sun and when we do, it is not for long enough. We get teased with a day here or a day there. I am so sick of it. I need some change, what will I do. At least I have exercise and clean eating, I can control those 2 things unlike the sunshine!! Happy Clean Eating and Exercising!!!

No comments: