Wednesday, January 2, 2008

फ़ूड

I love food. I love eating food that is good for my body. I love knowing that the food I put into my body is giving me what I need to have the energy to be a mother, a wife, a cook, a house cleaner, an exercise enthusiast. I had a really great day today. No cheats. I feel like I have accomplished so much when I have made it through a day clean. My attitude is better and I like myself more. It empowers me to do good and to stay on tract. With the holidays behind us I have a new found energy for clean eats and really want to put good things into my body. I love chocolate protein shakes with ice and a banana on the side. Oh, my this is a treat to me. That shake is what I need sometimes to cure the craving for the sugar I love so much but does nothing for my body when I eat dirty. I am ready to start tomorrow. I have already planned my menu and cannot wait to start the new day. I am excited for my run and maybe I will fit some yoga into the day too. Hope you have a great day too. Just clean eat, you will feel empowered.

No comments: