Sunday, January 6, 2008

Brownie

Okay today is my free day and boy oh boy did I have an amazing brownie today. Let me tell you all about it....Okay super gooey and super tasty. I put peanut butter on top of it because I am loving peanut butter a lot lately especially since we switched to the all natural. Okay so I put peanut butter on top with a scoop of chocolate ice cream, whipping cream, and purple sprinkles. The sprinkles are the most important part. There needs to be a little crunch in the brownie treaty treat treat. So that is it, just writing about my Brownie is making my mouth water. Today was a great day love love love Sunday treaty treat treat. Now I am ready for the new week ahead. I am ready to be clean again and I am excited to run in the morning. What would I do without running?? Happy Clean Eating!!!

No comments: