Saturday, January 5, 2008

Journal

Today has been a great clean eat day. We have had oatmeal, protein shakes, fish, rice and beans. I am feeling so good about myself and very well fed today. On top of it all I had a really great workout. I took my pace a little bit slower today just for variety and logged a few extra minutes to make up for it. I also did Pilates Advanced Body Slimming with Arms, love that one, makes me really happy about my world. Ryan wanted to do Power90X tonight but I just needed her to go to bed. So we will have to do that on Monday. We have been having the kids workout in the evenings so they sleep better and it seems to be working. They are falling asleep a lot faster then usual. That makes the mom happy, happy, happy because then I am not yelling at them to go to sleep. The kids like a happy mom!!! I am looking forward to tomorrow...Our favorite time of the week, BROWNIE SUNDAY. Who doesn't love a treaty treat treat!!! Happy Clean Eating!!!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I love brownie Sundays! We are out of Brownie Mix. I know it is a total tragedy. We will survive on Popcorn and chocolate pudding.

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

Okay thought you are detoxing

Shauna said...

I am detoxing. But on non detoxing days a brownie is my favorite treat. :)