Friday, January 4, 2008

पेअनुत्बुत्तेr

Peanut butter. That says it in one word. The worlds best food or shall I say treat. I absolutely love peanut butter. Peanut Butter makes my heart happy and my body happy. This last month we have decided to start buying the good peanut butter, the stuff that has the hydrogenated oil. SO in this journey the kids were pretty good about the whole switch except those that don't like jelly. The peanut butter just doesn't take that great with just bread. Carter really had an issue with this. So with his bagging and pleading I finally bought the jif dirty peanut butter again. But I still am buying the clean stuff too. The younger kids don't seem to mind it at all. Alex and I really like it a lot. Alex actually likes to put it in his chocolate protein shake. I just feel like I am eating a treat when I have it. I sort of feel guilty when I eat the organic peanut butter because well it tastes so yum yum yummy. In fact tonight I just really needed a treaty treat treat so I had 2 pieces of peanut butter bread with a teaspoon of jelly, it tasted amazing. So I guess at this moment I am kind of feeling guilty. Well tomorrow is a new day. Happy clean eating!!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

LOL! You are a fun girl. I too love love love peanut butter. It is such a treat in my world. A spoonful will kill any craving. It was hard swtich getting my kiddies off jiff, but we have done it and I won't ever look back. I gave my dad Organic Peanut butter when he was here and it was a funny story. He is a funny man with dirty eating habits. Love Love Love him but he is dirty. :) I don't know why I thought you wanted to know that, but I guess sometimes when I get writing it goes on and on and on.