Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Morning Exercise

So I have laid off the P90X for this week. I was doing the wrong workouts and I feel like I was bulking up, it is probably all in my head but I am paranoid. So this week Alex and I have been getting up early, 6:30 that is early for us, and working out. Alex goes to the Y and I just go upstairs. I have been doing yoga and pilates this week and running of course, cannot live without my run in the morning. I have felt really great about that. For me it is nice to take a little break from all the lifting. I don't want to be a man. Exercising in the morning is the best way to stick with a program because there are no excuses of why not to do it. To many things come up later in the day. So make morning exercise a priority, you will feel better about yourself. Happy Exercising!!!

No comments: