Sunday, March 16, 2008

P90X Kenpo X

I am just really enjoying my P90X. I know it is so good for my body because my runs have been so great I have to make myself stop. Good sign huh? Last night I did Kenpo X, it reminds me of Tae Bo. Not my most favorite, I would rather be weight training or doing Yoga but I will do what the program says and see where it takes me, Why not?? I have been watching the P90X info-mercial over and over, I have been driving Alex crazy with it. I just get so motivated to hear other peoples success stories, I thrive off it I guess. I am ready for a new week and ready to try harder this week. I want to log about 65-70 miles of running this week and continue on with my P90X routine in the evenings, that seems to be working really well.
Happy Exercising!!!

1 comment:

SuccessWarrior said...

That's amazing. I wasn't able to do any kind of distance when I was doing P90X the first time. Now my schedule doesn't allow me to run so I don't know how it would be now. It's great that it's working for you.