Wednesday, March 12, 2008

P90X

I have been working so hard this week. My running is great, I finally feel like myself again. I have started to do P90X again too, that is making me really happy. I have a very sore body and that means I am working hard. I love knowing that my muscles are getting strong and that my body is getting stronger. I wasn't really doing any weight training because Courtney told me I was bulking up, I am not trying to look like a man. Lately I feel like I am in a workout rut so I decided I need to see results again so I have been better with my diet and I have been doing P90X everyday. I am loving the way that makes me feel. Happy Exercising!!!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Okay, so what is P90X? I've looked online and it seems like it's 12 DVD workouts? Do you do all of them or just the ab one? I'd love some tips! :)