Friday, March 28, 2008

Over indulging

I love to eat....I love to eat really good food. I am really strict with my diet during the day. Eating every 2 1/2- 3 hours. Getting the right amount of protein, fat, and carbs. I think to myself, self you are so great, you are eating so great today and feeling so great. But then Alex gets home, the kids go to bed, and Alex and I are vegging out. All I want to do is eat crap. I want to sit on the bed with Alex and have treat after treat after treat. But of course I know better and I really don't have treats in the house. If we want a treat we have to actually leave the house and buy one. I guess that is a good thing, or else I would be one BIG momma!!! I have found one thing that I can munch on at night that I really have no guilt doing...SUGAR SNAP PEAS!! I love them. They are crunchy, sweet, and really low in calories. So sugar snap peas are my new indulgence in the evening. Yummo!!! Happy Clean Eating!!!

No comments: