Thursday, March 13, 2008

P90X

For those of you who do not know what P90X is....P90X is a diet and exercise program you follow. The set comes with 12 DVD's, a complete book about the DVD's and how the DVD's are used, like the order in which to perform each one. Weeks on weeks off. Then there is a nutrition guide along with recipes. There are diiferent phases for the P90X...1, 2, 3. I have never done the phases, but I am currently on phase 1 for the first time. I do cardio in the morning and then I do P90X in the evening. This is extreme I know, but I am an extreme person and I cannot give up my running, I just love to run in the morning. So I have been doing the DVD's in the order they suggest. I am really enjoying it and I feel like I am seeing results already, especially my abs. If you are looking for a trainer so to speak but want to do everything at home I really encourage you to get P90X. It is so great because it is hard to get to the gym when you have little ones at home. So it is perfect to do anytime you can. Mornings, naptime, evenings, whatever works for your schedule. I love P90X!!! Happy Exercising!!!

1 comment:

SuccessWarrior said...

I love P90X too. It works very well for me and my 3 year old.