Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Diet

When trying to find the right "Lifestyle" for me and also for my family I did a lot of research on the computer, magazines, different books, ect... Then I stumbled upon Clean Eating. My whole life has changed. The Clean Eating Lifestlye works for us. I am so happy when I am eating clean and putting healthy delicious foods into my body. As I was reading about this lifestyle I didn't know how I was going to eat as much as I was supposed too. But adapting to this change has been so great because I LOVE to eat. I find pure enjoyment putting food into my mouth. Not just any food though. I want the food I eat to be doing something for me and my body. Clean eating is a wonderful lifestyle. Easy to follow, easy to stick with. My family all eat clean and they know what is good for their bodies. I have also noticed that since I have started to eat clean my workouts are better I have better endurance. I can run forever somedays. I just want to run, run, run, and never stop but then comes Banks crying about something in his world and I am forced back into reality. Clean Eating helps keep your blood sugar from going high and low, it helps with regular bowl movements, also clean eating helps me look good in my jeans and that makes me love this lifestyle. Everyone should Clean Eat.
Happy Clean Eating!!

No comments: