Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Exercise

I enjoy exercise. I love the way I feel after a hard run or a really great P90X DVD. I love sweat to be dripping off my body when I finish up my workout because then I know I have done something good for my body and for my stress level. I am a better mom when I workout, a better wife when I workout, and have that so desired ME time. I need ME time. So exercise is the time I choose to get my Me time in. I had an awesome run today, I really kicked my tushy hard. I felt so invigorated after finishing. As I was cooling down I felt great, I was feeling like I could conquer anything. Love that feeling of empowerment. So go have a great run, a great yoga class, or great P90X. Push yourself to the next level. Take it up a notch day by day. Happy Exercising!!!!

No comments: