Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Clean Eating Diet

THe reason I started to clean eat is because I was looking for a way to eat and be healthy, I stumbled upon the Oxygen Magazine and found the Clean Eating Diet in there. I have been following the clean eating way ever since. I didn't really have a lot of weight to loose but I wanted a healthy way to live. I had been doing the diet for about 2 weeks and my sister came over while I was working out she could not belive how different I looked. I had all the sudden become more trim and you could really see my abs. Even my legs looked different. SO I went and bought every book I could on Clean Eating. Tosca Reno has written 3 books that are all fabulous. I Love to Clean Eat. My entire family is clean eating and it is a lifestyle. We couldn't be happier. Although the kids do love to go to Mimi's house and eat all her dirty food that does make them happy!!! Happy Clean Eating!!!

No comments: