Monday, February 4, 2008

Massage

A body massage works wonders!! My hips were hurting so super bad. I really didn't know what the problem was but I knew I definatley had a problem. Then my right upper back started to hurt BAD. I thought I was going to die. So I told Daddy-o that I thought I was going to die because my back hurt so bad and there was no way I was going to be able to run. So he gave me a massage. Not a feel good massage, a hurt really bad massage. But WOW did it make a huge difference. I came back a few times for a massage because Daddy-o is free and I like free. Also because I felt so much better. My hips are finally done hurting, my runs are finally back to normal if not better then they were before all of this. I am still trying to become more limber. I have been doing yoga, pilates, and stretching everyday. I am loving my workouts lately. Happy Exercising!!!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh you are a crazy lady. I think I am in a negative mood. I was just thinking I wish I could be loving my workout life.. . .but I am in survival don't get too fat mode. My workout was not a happy one today. Maybe I will try again tonight. I need to feel how you talk. I know what it is like and I love that feeling. :)

Shauna said...

PS. Sorry about your back. Glad you are feeling better. Now I MUST go spank. :)