Monday, April 14, 2008

Eat

Food is my best friend. I love to eat and I love to eat clean. I feel amazing when I don't pump my body full of junk and dirty food. Who needs to have junk in their bodies anyway? When I do eat dirty food my feel sluggish, my workouts are not as good, and I feel guilty for having no will power. I have been trying to take advantage of all the great in season fruits and veggies that are all around us. I am loving costco's fruit. Also there is a premade bagged salad that you put together yourself so I can put the necessary amount of dressing on that I need too. OH, my so good. I seriously eat the entire bag myself, it serves four but lettuce in my world doesn't count for much. That is why I love salad so much it fills you up without a lot of calories. Eating every 3 hours really helps to stablize your mood and blood sugar levels. I never feel famished or like I have to eat right now. I am always feeding my body good, clean foods to keep my energy levels high. Which in turn is a good thing because I do have 5 kids to take care of. If you are not eating clean at this moment you should give it a try, it is the best thing I ever did for myself and for my family. Happy Clean Eating!!!

No comments: