Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Meals

I like keeping track of my meals knowing that I am going to write them down keeps me focused. Sometimes I will eat a bite of this and a bite of that from the kids stuff. When I know that I am writing down what I am eating I don't do that for some reason. Hey, whatever works right?

1 liter of water

M1 Vanilla protein shake
apple cider vinegar
vitamins
1 liter of water

M2 Oatmeal with flaxseed, almonds, craisins
1 liter of water

M3 1/4 cp taco soup, 1/4 cup FF cottage cheese, 1 TBL SP FF sourcream
apple cider vinegar
vitamins
1 liter of water

light string cheese
.5 liter of water
I am not counting this as a meal, this was only 50 calories I just needed something quick while I was picking up Barrett

M4 1/2 cup meatloaf, 1/2 potatoes/califlower, 1/4 carrots

M5 Salad, almonds, craisins, Vinegarett
apple cider vinegar
vitamins
.5 liter water

1 comment:

Shauna said...

OHHHH. . I like it that you are doing this. This may sound strange, but it is fun for me to see the kind of meals you are eating. And this online tracking is keeping me much cleaner. I can't seem to kick Peanut butter. It's my major weakness. . .At least it is semi healthy.