Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Meals

Okay Cousin I love that you are keeping track of your meals. I have never done that before. I think a food diary might really help me to stop and think about what I am eating before I put it into my mouth. So I am going to try to keep one too. SO here it goes.

1 1/2 liters of water
vitamin drink

M1 Chocolate protein shake
vitamins
apple cider vinegar

1 liter of water

M2 oatmeal with flaxseed, craisins, milk

1 liter if water

M3 Salad with craisin, almonds, and white balsamic vinegarett(sp)
apple cider vinegar
vitamins

1 liter of water

M4 sweet potatoe
same salad as M3

M5 Oatmeal, craisins, almonds, and milk

I like eating a complex carb before bed, I know some people cannot do this because they gain weight, but if I don't eat a meal around 8:00 I wake up in the middle of the night super hungry. SO I have to do what works for my body and this seems to work. I love oatmeal. I think it is one of my favorite meals. Can you tell I had it twice today. Happy Clean Eating!!!

1 comment:

Jen Anderson said...

ok, so you are crazy and amazing. What is this apple cidar vinegar stuff? Can you send me some of your good salad receipts? You really do amaze me. Is strawberry dip clean eating?!?! LOL