Monday, April 28, 2008

Swimsuit

As I was running today I was thinking about having to get in a swimsuit in about 3 weeks. Okay that feels a little scary, I am not sure if I am ready to expose my body in a swimsuit to the world yet. SO I thought about what I could do to feel swimsuit ready and feel confident in my swimsuit. I think I need more weight training in my life. I do weight train weekly, bu the DVD's I do each week do not change up the workout enough. I need to keep my body guessing so I always feel challenged. I do get into a workout rut and just do the same thing over and over again without making any changes. So my goal for this week is to make more changes in my daily workout schedule. I think that is simple enough to work on for this week. I enjoy working out and keeping my body in shape. I want to look my best and feel confident in my swimsuit this season, don't we all?? Happy Exercising!!!

No comments: