Monday, April 28, 2008

Preggers

Tonight sissy and I did a P90X workout....Chest, Biceps, Triceps. I think that is what it was called. Well she is 24 weeks pregnant and can seriously do more pushups then me. I am just not very strong I guess. I really try to be. I try to do boy pushups but I always end up finishing out with girl pushups or I don't even do the boy ones I just go straight for the girl ones. Well needless to say my arms feel like jello and I know that I am going to be sore tomorrow. I know that is a good thing. I like being sore and knowing that I actually got a workout. I just think I am pathetic because my preggers sissy is seriously stronger than me!!! What is a girl to do. Happy Exercising!!!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

OK. I have to tell you that you are seriously crazy! You look amazing . . you are a workout fool. . and you eat really well. I do NOT believe you have anything to worry about with swim suit season. You are going to be one hottie in hawaii. :) Crazy girl1